Postgraduate Study at the University of the Year – Apply with confidence
Since winning the Times Higher Entrepreneurial University of the Year award in 2011, we have continued to innovate. We now offer a range of postgraduate programmes with multiple intakes throughout the year at both our satellite Coventry University London Campus (CULC) and main Coventry campus.
A global university, we welcome more than 12,000 international students from 150 countries, over 1,000 are studying postgraduate courses. As well as offices in China, Kenya, Nigeria, Indonesia and Pakistan, we have an exclusive relationship offering study at Kadir Has University in Istanbul, Turkey. We conduct world-leading research with academic and commercial partners on every continent, while our students undertake professional and personal projects all over the world.
We are committed to developing our students as global citizens; our approach to learning is guided by an internationally orientated perspective, since few organisations operate solely in a single geographic area or culture.
We are the University of the Year for those with global ambition
• University of the Year 2015 (Times Higher Education Awards)
• Ranked number 15 UK University (Guardian University Guide 2016)
• In the world top 4% of higher education institutions (QS World Rankings 2016)
• Modern University of the Year three times in a row 2014, 2015 and 2016 by the Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide.
• Queen’s Award for Enterprise in 2015 in recognition of our support to and growth in international students
• Number one university for student experience (The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide)
• Entrepreneurial University of the Year 2011 (Times Higher)
We provide high quality teaching
• Officially recognised as one of the UK’s leading universities, ranked 15th UK University in the Guardian University Guide 2016
We conduct world class research
• The UK’s benchmark for research, the Research Excellence Framework (REF) 2014, awarded 61% of our research the highest classifications possible – 4* and 3* – deeming our research to be ‘world leading’ or ‘internationally excellent’.
We have outstanding student facilities
• Invested £150 million in our city centre campus and facilities.
• Completed projects include a new ￡55 million home for the Faculty of Engineering, Environment and Computing
• Award-winning £19 million student building TheHub.
• New £37 million state-of-the-art Science and Health Super Lab is scheduled to open in 2017.
- Accelerate your career at Coventry University - postgraduate funding opportunties available
- PhD - Planetary gearboxes Prognosis and Diagnosis
- PhD in Screens, Mediation and Screendance
- PhD Scholarships in the fields of Psychology, Behaviour and Achievement
- PhD Scholarships in the fields of Psychology, Behaviour and Achievement (Funded)
- PhD Studentship - Co-creation of an e-platform to provide social support for teenagers with developmental coordinatio...
- PhD Studentship - Copyright and choreography: a UK based historical investigation
- PhD Studentship - Development and evaluation of an online Mindfulness based stress reduction course for women with...
- PhD Studentship - Development of an online peer social support intervention for infant feeding
- PhD Studentship - Non-invasive Damage Detection & Classification of the Bond Beneath Overlays in Pavements. A pilot study
- PhD Studentship - The role of social networks in the self-management of long-term conditions
- PhD Studentship - Tracing Dance Practice: Cultural transmissions of embodied knowledge
- PhD Studentship - Virtual dance: an exploration of choreographic thinking and objects
- PhD Studentship - Establishing and validating a visual arts-based mobile health solution to promote brain health...
- PhD Studentship - Establishing best-practice in post-mortem memento photography after perinatal loss
- PhD Studentship - Ethical Pathways to Sustainable Businesses
- PhD Studentship - Home hazard modification and falls prevention: a feasibility pilot with process evaluation and testing...
- PhD Studentship - In a Big Data-Fuelled Era, What Next For Market Segmentation and Target Market Strategy?
- PhD Studentship - The experiences and needs of adult siblings of a brother/sister diagnosed with a non-inherited genetic...
- PhD Studentship - The use and outcomes of non-instructed advocacy with children and young people with complex...
- PhD Studentship in A life course approach to the prevention of the sexual exploitation of children and young people with....
- PhD Studentship in Clinical Exercise Physiology - Investigating The Acute Exercise....
- PhD Studentship in Dancing in Extremis: Movement-Based Performance and Traumatic Experience
- PhD Studentship in ICH and Contemporary Performance: A Legal Exploration
- PhD Studentship in People Dancing: Changing Perceptions Through Inclusion and Intervention
General funding sources
For general sources of funding that may apply for study in this department, visit the page(s) below.