Postgraduate Study at Coventry University
We have a long tradition of providing postgraduate study. Whether you are looking for a career change or interested in expanding your knowledge in a particular field our range of postgraduate courses can offer you a solution. Our postgraduate courses are designed to develop knowledge and skills that place you at the leading edge of professional practice, or address relevant commercial issues. This experience prepares students for seniors positions in organisations all over the world. For more information about us, click here - www.coventry.ac.uk/postgraduate
Dedicated Graduate Centre
Coventry University is one of a select few in the UK to provide a dedicated facility for its postgraduate students, including a coffee shop, reception area, social spaces and quiet study areas. To find out more click here - www.coventry.ac.uk/graduatecentre
Global Leaders Programme – Giving you the edge
All postgraduate students at Coventry University are invited to become a member of the exclusive Global Leaders club, a prestigious and celebrated lifetime membership designed to develop you into the leaders of tomorrow. Expand your skills set and ensure you stand out from the crowd by taking part in stimulating activities to bring out the leader within you.
As a member of this elite club you will benefit from the following:
• Exposure to global cultures through International experiences
• Gain exclusive access to Internationally renowned inspirational leaders
• Become multi-lingual by learning an International language
• Build your confidence ready progress in the working world
• An understanding of how to utilise effective communication techniques in a multi-cultural environment
• An opportunity to develop effective leadership skills
• Gain an opportunity to secure an International internship
• Gain an official certificate as recognition of your participation
These activities are designed to fit around your course and there is no homework or coursework.
Website – www.coventry.ac.uk/glp
Postgraduate open days and events
We regularly hold open days, information sessions and attend events across the country, keep an eye on our website for dates.
Our open days are informal and friendly. They are designed to show you the opportunities available and answer all your questions about postgraduate or part-time study at Coventry University.
At our Open Day you can:
• Meet academic experts
• Tour our excellent facilities and campus
• Find out more about fees and funding
• Get an insight into course content
• Speak to current students about their experiences
• Gain important careers advice
• Learn about flexible learning and attendance patterns
View our website to find out our events in 2014 - Coventry University Postgraduate Study
Postgraduate courses are also available at our Coventry University London Campus - visit www.coventry.ac.uk/culc
- Masters Study at the UK’s Number One Modern University – 150 Scholarships Available
- PhD Studentship - A Comparative Analysis of Reward Practices Across Europe, Africa and Asia and its impact on Ethics, Equity..
- PhD Studentship - An exploration of professionalization in faith based approaches to social action
- PhD Studentship - An Implementation Study of University Enterprise Zones in enabling Local Growth
- PhD Studentship - Examination of risk in financial services
- PhD Studentship - Perceived ethical obligation, self-identity and consumer intention to donate to the visual arts
- PhD Studentship - Rural transport services and the challenge of low carbon travel
- PhD Studentship - Sharing Big Data to Facilitate Supply Chain Sustainability
- PhD Studentship - Social investment: new business models, new welfare geographies
- PhD Studentship - The Impact of Third-Party Certification on SMEs in the Jewellery Supply Chain: an investigation of ...
- PhD Studentship - The role of brands and branding in illicit markets
- PhD Studentship - The role of consumers in driving supply chain sustainability
- PhD Studentship - The Role of Universities in Local Innovation
- PhD Studentship in A Comparative Analysis of Performance Pay Practices Across Europe, Africa and...
- PhD Studentship in Business Models of Ecopreneurs
- PhD Studentship in Collaboration, Innovation and Sustainability
- PhD Studentship in Control Engineering: Adaptive Control of Nonlinear Dynamic Systems
- PhD Studentship in Control Engineering: Bilinear Model Based Control with Application to Nonlinear Systems
- PhD Studentship in Control Engineering: Fault detection and diagnosis of networked control systems
- PhD Studentship in Disruptive business models: the rise of the empowered consumer
- PhD Studentship in Global Governance of Sport
- PhD Studentship in Growing up in ‘lived multiculture’: the role of consumption
- PhD Studentship in Impact of new media technologies on green brand consumption
- PhD Studentship in Localism, Regeneration and Renaissance: The role of central and local government in driving growth
- PhD Studentship in Modelling customer advocacy behaviour in financial services
General funding sources
For general sources of funding that may apply for study in this department, visit the page(s) below.