£9m Postgraduate Scholarship fund. Apply for research funding now
University of Kent – a top 20 research university
University of Kent
Kent, a top 20 research-led university, provides a vibrant and challenging academic environment informed by an international perspective and collaboration with top-ranked universities around the world. Our global partnerships provide the foundation for our international approach to research and teaching.
£9M postgraduate scholarship funding opportunities for taught and research degrees include:
• Vice-Chancellor’s Research Scholarships incorporating Graduate Teaching Assistantships
• AHRC Consortium for Humanities and Arts South-East (CHASE)
• ESRC Doctoral Training Partnership (SeNSS)
• NERC EnvEast Doctoral Training Partnership
• Additional UK Research Councils
• Location-specific awards for taught and research programmes
• Subject-specific awards for taught Master’s
• Scholarships for study abroad and excellence in sport and music
Kent has 21 academic schools as well as a wide variety of centres covering research in the Humanities, Social Sciences and Sciences.
We offer postgraduate research at all our locations: Canterbury, Medway, Athens, Brussels, Paris and Rome, and also supervise external PhDs.
- Funding applies to:
- Open to applicants from a range of countries
- Funding notes:
Deadlines vary but the majority of applications for research funding must be made by dates throughout January 2017. To apply for any funding you must first make a Submit a formal application for study at the University of Kent. Applications may be considered later than this deadline depending on school allocation processes; further information will be available on school websites.