Bucks New University has a deserved reputation for being young in outlook and a vibrant place to study but we aren’t the ‘new kids on the block’. We are proud to be celebrating 125 years of learning!
We are, and always have been, an innovative and forward thinking institution that moves with the times and this is reflected in the ethos of our University. The ‘new’ in our name also reflects the culture of our institution – modern, vibrant, dynamic, and innovative.
We take great pride in delivering relevant training of the highest quality and for the best value. Our programmes are developed in close consultation with industry, ensuring that you get the most from your studies.
Whether you’re certain about what you want to do in life, or looking for a new direction, a postgraduate qualification from Bucks can help you to succeed.
We offer a diverse range of specialist postgraduate courses, all designed to develop your knowledge and skills, boost your CV and enhance your career prospects.
We offer part-time and distance learning study options as well as the standard full-time routes, allowing you to study around any personal commitments you may have.
Our postgraduate programmes are developed in close consultation with industry and many are also accredited by leading professional bodies, ensuring you gain the knowledge and expertise employers are looking for.
Our excellent links with industry, associations and governing bodies will enhance the way in which you gain knowledge and engage in activities at the University.
Our research at Bucks is focused on the needs of business, commerce and industry as well as the public and voluntary sectors.
We strongly encourage a collaborative approach and have a number of non-profit research centres and institutes which foster close links with industry, the public sector and charitable organisations.
Our submissions for REF 2014 were identified as both 3* and 4*. This means we have been recognised as both 'World Leading' and 'Internationally Excellent'. Take a look at our submissions here.
We also have a Knowledge Archive, which showcases the academic research and creative work of staff and researchers at Bucks.
Across our three campuses, we have a lot to offer – studios for drama, dance and audio purposes, production suites, healthcare simulation labs, a photography studio and a human performance lab. Find out more
We also offer:
• an onsite gym – full of the latest equipment and technology with discounted membership for students
• the Gateway Library – four floors of knowledge, computer suites and study rooms
• art and design workshops – with industry-specific equipment for new and traditional based methods
• The Lounge and The White Room – Bucks Students’ Union venues, offering food and drink during the day and entertainment in the evenings
• Rusty’s – our High Wycombe coffee hot-spot, selling Starbucks
• Beats – for food, drinks and an informal meeting place on our High Wycombe Campus.
Postgraduate and Professional Open Evenings
Open Evenings are held at our High Wycombe Campus, and offer you the opportunity to meet with a member of the course team, see our impressive facilities and ask any questions you may have.
Upcoming Open Evenings
T 0330 123 2023
- International Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MA 3D Animation
- MA Human Resource Management
- MSc Applied Positive Psychology
- MSc Child Protection and Adult Safeguarding
- MSc Mental Health and Wellbeing in Education
- MSc Organisational Resilience
- MSc Social Work
- PGDip Physician Associate - demand for qualified associates in the UK is rapidly growing, making it a great career choice
General funding sources
For general sources of funding that may apply for study in this department, visit the page(s) below.