Enhance your career with postgraduate study at Coventry University
Studying a Postgraduate degree at Coventry University boosts your knowledge to the next level, giving you the advantage when you start your career. Choose from our selection of courses at one of our university locations. We try and fit in with what works best for you, rather than the other way around!
While you're with us, you'll become part of our postgraduate community - so you can network and support each other through study and beyond. Experience the world by travelling, or working on placement using our industry links. By the way, we're also the Guardian's no. 15 UK University and we're now officially one of the top 40 student cities in the world!
You shouldn't have to put your life on hold for courses that only start in September. You can start studying at Coventry in January, May or September; meaning your start date works around your life, job and ambitions.
Our 'flexible learning' ethos means we can offer our students the chance to study in Coventry, or the heart of London. From taught to research-based master's courses, right through to starting your PhD; our faculties offer you a programme that can take your education and career to the next level.
We have 4 faculties that are home to a huge array of courses, each housed under one of our 'schools'. From the School of Humanities to Coventry Law School, we offer courses with start dates throughout the year.
We could tell you we've got state-of-the-art facilities and it's true, we do. But we'd rather show you. Come to any of our open days and see it all for yourself. Or view our virtual tour at home!
Here are 3 of our favourites we can't help showing off about:
There aren't many places you can fly a Harrier Jump Jet, but you can at Coventry! Do a related subject and you can test and analyse your piloting skills in our full-sized Harrier.
Our academic Trading Floor is the largest in Europe, with 42 Bloomberg terminals. You'll work with industry-standard analytical and data platforms, ensuring you leave Coventry fully equipped for the world of work.
We want to connect you to other postgraduate students while you’re with us, so we launched our Postgraduates’ Guild, run for you by you. You’ll find all the support you need if you want to voice your opinion, volunteer, join a sports team or society, or you need some advice. We also have a dedicated library floor just for you, for quiet, private study!
Become a Global Graduate
Your postgrad degree is about more than studying in Coventry. We're passionate about sending our students abroad and offer support and funding to get you there! In fact, if you want to travel the world and see places like America, China, India, Malaysia, the Netherlands and Turkey, we're number 1 for that (HESA 2015). We send more students abroad than any other university, making you even more employable.
Once here, head to the Centre for Global Engagement where you'll learn how you can study, work in, or explore a new country.
We know this is the hard part, but we promise to do everything we can to show you the short-term costs of higher education are far offset by the lifelong advantages you gain personally, professionally and intellectually. We won't hide any of the costs from you and you'll be faced with no unexpected payments.
There are lots of funding opportunities available to help finance your postgraduate studies. These include: scholarships, an alumni discount of £1000 for Coventry graduates, the University's flexible payment schemes and government and bank loans. It might seem daunting, but there really are options out there for you.
Studying in Coventry puts you right in the middle of the UK. Our city is constantly developing: you can shop 'til you drop, eat out, frequent bars, clubs and pubs, or visit the Belgrade Theatre and historic sites like Coventry Cathedral. There are excellent transport links, connecting you to Birmingham and London with ease.
Our PG students have their own society and postgraduates' guild where you can network with your peers. You'll also enjoy your own exclusive workspaces and facilities, all designed to make your studies easier.
There's nothing like seeing a place for yourself, be it in person or virtually! At our Postgraduate Open Days you can meet our academic experts, tour the campus, facilities and accommodation, gain valuable careers advice, learn about flexible learning and speak to current students about their experiences. If you're a fan of VR, take a virtual tour of the uni and campus and you'll start to feel what it's like to be a part of our city!
- Accounting and Financial Management MSc - May 2017 & Sept 2017 Start
- Biomedical Science MSc - May 2017 & Sept 2017 Start
- Business and Organisational Psychology MSc - May 2017 & Sept 2017 Start
- Civil and Structural Engineering MSc - May 2017 & Sept 2017 Start
- Civil Engineering MSc - May 2017 & Sept 2017 Start
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy PGDip/MSc - May 2017 & Sept 2017 Start
- Communication, Culture and Media MA - May 2017 & Sept 2017 Start
- Construction Management MSc - May 2017 & Sept 2017 Start
- Construction Project and Cost Management MSc - May 2017 & Sept 2017 Start
- Coventry University London - Global Business MBA - Apr 2017 & Oct 2017 Start
- Coventry University London - Global Financial Services MBA - Apr 2017 & Oct 2017 Start
- Coventry University London - International Human Resource Management MBA - Apr 2017 & Oct 2017 Start
- Coventry University London - International Marketing MBA - Apr 2017 & Oct 2017 Start
- Digital Marketing MA - May 2017 & Sept 2017 Start
- Diplomacy, Law and Global Change MA - May 2017 & Sept 2017 Start
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering MSc - May 2017 & Sept 2017 Start
- Embedded Microelectronics and Wireless Systems MSc - May 2017 & Sept 2017 Start
- Engineering Business Management MSc - May 2017 & Sept 2017 Start
- Engineering Project Management MSc - May 2017 & Sept 2017 Start
- Engineering, Environment & Computing - fully and self-funded PhD opportunities available
- English Language Teaching and Applied Linguistics MA - May 2017 & Sept 2017 Start
- Finance MSc - May 2017 & Sept 2017 Start
- Fraud Investigation Management MSc - May 2017 & Sept 2017 Start
- International Business Law LLM - May 2017 & Sept 2017 Start
- International Business Management MSc - May 2017 & Sept 2017 Start
General funding sources
For general sources of funding that may apply for study in this department, visit the page(s) below.