Students may be elligible for a means tested grant for certain postgraduate courses leading to a health related qualification. The residual income of the student’s parents, spouse or partner will be taken into account (although not that of the parents if the student is independent – see website). For a list of the type of courses elligible, and the amount of funding, which changes annually, please see the website.

Administrative Contacts & How To Apply

See website for downloadable application forms and detailed guidance.
NHS Student Grants Unit
Hesketh House
200-220 Broadway

0845 358 6655
01253 774490

Funding Information

Add to list