The Canadian Centennial Scholarship Fund (CCSF) provides awards ranging from £2,000 to £5,000 to Canadian men and women for academic and artistic postgraduate study in the UK.
To qualify for a CCSF award, an applicant must:
To be eligible to apply for a CCSF award, an applicant must:
- Be a Canadian citizen: proof of Canadian citizenship is required in the form of a pdf/jpg of your passport details. You may be asked to bring this document with you if you are shortlisted for interview.
- Be currently enrolled in a postgraduate programme (or equivalent) and at the time of applying be attending a full-time UK university or similar institution, and have completed at least one term of study, with at least one term remaining from September 2017. (Applicants undertaking a one-year programme are not eligible.)
- Have very high academic standards.
- Require funds to complete their studies.
- Previous applicants may re-apply.
Previous applicants may re-apply.
Canadian citizens only