About Bucks New University
Whether you wish to progress and develop within your current field of work or take your career in a whole new direction, Bucks New University can help you achieve your ambitions.
Our specialist postgraduate courses focus on specific employability skills and are designed to develop your knowledge and skills, boost your CV and enhance your career prospects. You can fit your studies around your professional and personal commitments, with some courses offered on both a full and part-time basis.
As a postgraduate student at Bucks, you will benefit from studying in a dynamic environment alongside staff who boast a high level of expertise gained through their research activity, connections within the industry or professional experience.
Our links with industry, associations and governing bodies will enhance the way in which you gain knowledge and engage in activities at the University.
By involving staff from our industry partners, we can also make sure you develop the wide range of skills that you need to succeed in the workplace.
What can you study as part of our Postgraduate Community?
Our career-focused postgraduate programmes include:
Bucks Business School
• International MBA
• International MBA (Top-up)
• PGCert Business Leadership
• MA Leadership and Management
• MSc Aviation Security
• MSc Organisational Resilience
• MA Education
• PGCert Education
Human Performance and Sport
• MSc Sport Therapy
Media and Creative Industries
• MA 3D Animation
• PGDip Nursing (Adult)
• PGDip Nursing (Mental Health)
• PGDip/MSc Specialist Practitioner Qualification (Community Children's Nursing or District Nursing)
• PGDip/MSc Specialist Community Public Health Nursing
• MSc Advanced Practice
• MSc Nursing (Top-up)
• MSc Advanced Clinical Practitioner
• PGDip Physician Associate
• PGDip/MSc Professional Practice (various pathways)
• MSc Applied Positive Psychology
• PGDip/MSc Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
• MSc Mental Health and Wellbeing in Education
• MSc Psychosocial Interventions
• MSc Psychotherapeutic Approaches in Mental Health
• MSc Criminology, Communities and Disorder
• MSc Child Protection and Adult Safeguarding
• MSc Social Work
Find out more
For more information about postgraduate study at Bucks New University and how we can help you achieve your career goals, come along to our postgraduate open evening, call 0330 123 2023, email us email@example.com or visit our website.