With over 20 years’ experience of public health education we offer:
- A globally relevant MPH programme with a specific focus on global public health issues
- A teaching approach which links theory to practice in all elements of the course
- A strong focus on applied public health and epidemiology skills
- A multidisciplinary education environment
- A mix of didactic lectures, seminars, practicals and workshops
- A flexible structure to allow different pathways through the programme to masters, diploma or certificate level
- Opportunities for close collaboration with the National Health Service, local authorities, Public Health England, the Nottingham-based UK Centre for Tobacco and Alcohol Studies and the Health Protection and Influenza Research Group (HPIRG), which is a WHO collaborating centre
- A faculty of national and international multidisciplinary experts, committed to research and training in investigating the occurrence, causes and prevention of disease in populations
1 year FT, 2 years PT
Academic Entry Requirements:
2:1 in a relevant field
7.0 (no less than 6.0 in any element)
The University of Nottingham offers a range of Masters scholarships for international students from a wide variety of countries and areas of study.
Applicants must receive an offer of study before applying for our scholarships. Please note the closing dates of any scholarships you are interested in and make sure you submit your masters course application in good time so that you have the opportunity to apply for them.
Our Graduate School offers advice and support with funding applications.
Visit our funding pages to find out what options are available to you. Information about the school and funding opportunities can also be found on the school’s website.