Postgraduate studies in public and global health
Postgraduate Study at the London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a world-leading centre for research and postgraduate education in public and global health.
The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is a world-leading centre for research in public and global health. We have a unique range and depth of expertise integrating laboratory, clinical, population and social sciences. The School is highly rated for impact and our research contributes to health policy and practice in the UK and around the world.
Why Study Here?
• Highly ranked in various university league tables: awarded University of the Year 2016/17 by the Times Higher Education
• The largest institution of its kind in Europe with a remarkable depth and breadth of expertise encompassing many disciplines.
• It is one of the highest-rated research institutions in the UK.
• Truly international environment with students from over 100 countries (more than 40% overseas and 20% from the EU (excl. UK))
• Global reach with a large network of alumni working in over 180 countries.
• Full-time and part-time options available, as well as intercalated study of Medical degrees.
• Research degrees and short course study are also available.
The School offers 18 London-based master’s degrees ranging in all areas of public and global health. Some of the areas covered include.
• Control of Infectious Diseases
• Demography and Health
• Global Mental Health
• Health Policy, Planning and Financing
• Immunology of Infectious Diseases
• Medical Microbiology
• Medical Parasitology
• Medical Statistics
• Nutrition for Global Health
• Public Health
• Reproductive and Sexual Health Research
• Veterinary Epidemiology
If you would like to meet staff and students and discuss our Master’s programmes, please join us at our next Open Evening.
The School also offers research degree programmes covering all areas of epidemiology and population health, infectious and tropical diseases and public health and policy.
We have scholarships and studentships available for some of our MSc and Research degrees. Full details on financial aid is available on the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine’s website. Please make sure to check your eligibility and deadline.
Contacts and how to apply
- Administrative contact and how to apply:
General enquiries should be sent to our Study Team at: email@example.com.