The Department of Psychology at Nottingham Trent University is one of the largest in the country with over 60 academic staff and expertise in all core areas of the discipline.
The Department exemplifies the University's wider commitment to influence people's lives and society through:
• a diverse programme of psychological research.
• A range of undergraduate and postgraduate courses designed to maximise student employability.
• Effective tuition delivered by highly qualified, friendly and approachable staff.
Our postgraduate psychology courses include:
• MSc / PGDip Psychology (British Psychological Society (BPS) accredited conversion course for non-Psychology graduates)
• MSc Applied Child Psychology
• MRes / MSc Psychological Research Methods
• MSc Forensic Mental Health
• MSc Cyberpsychology
• MSc Forensic Psychology (BPS accredited)
• MSc Psychology in Clinical Practice
• MSc Psychological Wellbeing and Mental Health
• DPsych in Forensic Psychology
To find out more and check the application deadlines, visit our website.
If you have any questions about applying to study on a postgraduate or professional course in the School of Social Sciences, please contact us and we will be happy to help:
School of Social Sciences
T: +44 (0) 115 848 4460