To allow talented students to complete a PhD in cardiovascular science in an established research institution in the UK.
- Awarded or expected 1st class or high upper 2nd class BSc degree, or MSc with merit or distinction.
- Residency requirements no longer apply.
Grant duration: Three years.
Award may include
- Student stipend at current BHF rates.
- Tuition fees at standard home student rate (set by the research institution).
- Research consumables directly attributable to the project, usually less then £10,000 per year.
For more details and how to apply please see the website: https://www.bhf.org.uk/research/information-for-researchers/what-we-fund/phd-studentships
British Heart Foundation
Greater London House
180 Hampstead Road