Faculty of Arts PhD Studentship - Manuscripts and Special Collections
Faculty of Arts
University of Nottingham
This studentship is for students wanting to undertake a doctoral degree working on our manuscripts and special collections.
The University of Nottingham Manuscripts and Special Collections, and Centre for Research on Cuba, hold collections which have been designated as of national and international importance.
The studentship is for up to three years for full-time study (subject to satisfactory progression).
It will cover:
• the equivalent of the University of Nottingham’s home/EU postgraduate research tuition fee (£4183*) for up to three years
• provide a maintenance grant (stipend) – currently £14296 p.a for 2017.
* The HEU fee is estimated. The final amount will be determined by Research Councils UK and is expected to be announced in Spring 2017.
UK, EU and International students are welcome to apply.
- Funding applies to:
- Open to applicants from a range of countries
Contacts and how to apply
- Administrative contact and how to apply:
- Application deadline:
28 February 2017