The May 2018 deadline has now passed. This entry will be updated as soon as details of the next round of funding are announced. In the meantime, do read on to find out more for future reference about this funding opportunity.
The McGlashan Charitable Trust provides a number of grants of around £500-£1,500 each year for postgraduate study.
Grants are decided in early July and applicants advised by mid-July.
Guidelines and Criteria
Applications are considered from individuals who meet the following criteria:
- under 30 at the start of the period of study relating to the application
- applying for postgraduate study only
- i) born in Scotland and studying, or planning to study, in Scotland or abroad OR ii) born elsewhere and currently studying, or planning to study, in Scotland
- applications to be made on the appropriate form, fully completed and providing the additional material requested
- receipt of applications will be acknowledged
Download an application form here: https://mcglashantrust.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/mcglashan-form-A.docx
- application to be submitted by email by the 31 May deadline (late applications will not be considered)
- applicants notified of decisions on grants in early July
The Administrator, Gordon Armour
66 Octavia Terrace,